A bio-degradable paint remover that cleans up in water.
No strong caustic chemicals.
Removes coating without adversely affecting the underlying timber.
Will remove most conventional coatings.
Designed for wood but may be applied to glass, metal, concrete, plaster or masonry.
2.5m2 per litre.
By broom, brush.
Good preparation is key to a professional looking, long lasting finish:
1. The removal process depends upon the type of coating and the number of coats that are being removed.
2. Test a small area prior to application to determine the thickness of the QSTRIP required and the time needed to allow it to work.
3. Generally, two applications will work, however sometimes a third application may be required.
4. Leave QSTRIP for a minimum of 40 minutes to soften and dissolve the film. Thicker coatings may take a few hours.
5. On stubborn coatings use a stiff broom or brush, (pay close attention to cracks and grooves), then remove by scraping, scrubbing or power wash.
6. When the film is completely removed wash with water and then allow to dry.
Do not use on plastic surfaces.
Do not use if rain is forecast.
Do not allow to dry out.