Removes old and weathered oil based finishes, stains, treatments and sealers from timber.
Removes weathered oil based finishes, stains, treatments and sealers in as little as 10 minutes.
Apply on any exterior timber surface.
All external timber surfaces.
Approx. 10m² per litre.
By hose, brush or roller.
Good preparation is key to a professional looking, long lasting finish:
1. Wet surrounding areas and plants before starting.
2. Apply undiluted POWER CLEAN to wet surface using a garden spray, brush or roller. (No thinning
3. Allow POWER CLEAN to remain wet on the surface for approximately 10 minutes. (Do not let the product
dry on the surface).
4. Using a stiff bristle broom, scrub the surface to see if the coating has lifted.
5. Use a strong jet of water or pressure wash to rinse the surface of the timber. Repeat if necessary.
6. Follow with DEX PREP to neutralise the timber and rid the surface of any darkening which may occur in
the cleaning process.
Failure to thoroughly remove the cleaning solution may result in timber discolouration under clear finishes.