One-component, solvent-free, silylated polymer adhesive with very low emission level of volatile organic compounds, for all types of parquet.
Consistency: creamy paste.
Open time: 50-60 minutes.
Set to light foot traffic: after 12 hours.
Sanding: after 3 days.
EMICODE: EC1 R Plus – very low emission.
Storage: 12 months.
Application: N° 2 or 4 notched trowel for wood.
Consumption: 800-1200 g/m².
Packaging: 15 kg plastic drums.
Ultrabond Eco S955 1K is a one-component, sililated
polymer-based adhesive without water, solvents, with
a very low emission level of volatile organic compounds
(EMICODE EC1 R Plus). It is manufactured according
to a technology developed in MAPEI’s own research
laboratories and has the following characteristics:
• one-component, ready-to-use product; no catalyser
is required, therefore no mixing. If stored correctly,
remaining quantities of the product may be used
again at a later date;
• suitable for use by installers who are allergic to
epoxy and epoxy-polyurethane products;
• GEV certified, as a product with a very low
emission level of volatile organic compounds
(EMICODE EC1 R Plus);
• compatible with Ultracoat and Ultracoat Oil water
based varnishes and undercoats;
• no hazard risks and risk and danger symbols;
• easy to apply with excellent ridge holding;
• 20-30% more yield compared with conventional
two-component adhesives, thanks to its low viscosity
and free-flowing properties when applied by trowel;
• totally free of solvents;
• easy to remove from hands and pre-finished